Heading Out To Juno

Jess

Dad ( stumpy ) and Uncle Ross ( flightmanager ) are headed out for Juno with a full moon and 20+ livies on board :yahoo:

I will keep you posted on what the results are and IF they catch anything, Dont hold your breathe and dad thinks uncle Ross is already feeling sea sick hehehehehe :074:

Jess

Edited by Jess

Dad ( stumpy ) and Uncle Ross ( flightmanager ) are headed out for Juno with a full moon and 20+ livies on board :yahoo:

I will keep you posted on what the results are and IF they catch anything, Dont hold your breathe and dad thinks uncle Ross is already feeling sea sick hehehehehe :074:

Jess

Hmmm 20 livies, that's 1 livie for every 2 beers!! :beersmile::beersmile::074:

So far the count is Stumpy and Flightmanager 0, ZIP, NOTHING, Nill, NONE :074::074::074:

MGibbo and Mrs Stumpy 40cm Jew fish(MGibbo), 1 large sqiud(Mrs Stumpy caught it MGibbo dropped it overboard after netting it :thumbdown::ranting2: ) and a lot of little bit and peices. See MGibbo fishing Report.

Stumpy and Flightmanager headed of into the moonlight to Flint N Steel(??) for a try there. Someone caught a big Jewie whilst we were there but not sure how big. The whole of Juno Point cheered and clapped.

Actually , there was more talk about the twin 150HP mercs than the Etec , damn those Mercs have some mumbo !!!

( and no , I wasnt seasick , I always look like that! ) :tease:

:1welcomeani: to the forums Jess , looking forward to your posts !!

Ross

Thank you my darling daughter Jess for creating this thread on how your wonderful FATHER and UNCLE FLIGHTMANAGER are doing with their fishing. It was so good to share it with EVERYBODY ELSE!

In future, could you at least lie and say we were catching huge jewies or even the odd 1000lb marlin.You could even google up a good pic and throw it in.

BUT

Whatever you say, remember who puts the credit on your phone, and...........

If you write that Mummy and Gibbo outfished us again............................................ NO TV FOR A MONTH :mad3::mad3::mad3:

Love, Dad xxoo

Guest mrs_rzep

If you write that Mummy and Gibbo outfished us again............................................ NO TV FOR A MONTH :mad3::mad3::mad3:

Love, Dad xxoo

:Funny-Post: