Hawkesbury Glory

MGibbo

Here's an idea:

Since winter sport is on again, why not host a Sunday Hawkesbury River Comp MALES vs FEMALES with a 6am check in + breaky at Bobbin Head Picnic Area - launch boats at Apple Tree Bay (just around the corner) - weigh in by 3pm then enjoy a BBQ dinner (BYO). Gas BBQ's and toilets available.

I think it sounds like a great family day out.

Cheers Marg

Here's an idea:

Since winter sport is on again, why not host a Sunday Hawkesbury River Comp MALES vs FEMALES with a 6am check in + breaky at Bobbin Head Picnic Area - launch boats at Apple Tree Bay (just around the corner) - weigh in by 3pm then enjoy a BBQ dinner (BYO). Gas BBQ's and toilets available.

I think it sounds like a great family day out.

Cheers Marg

What's this Sunday due to winter sport? For those of who play the fine art of soccer, we woman have been pushed to Sunday games as men are more important :074: and play Saturday. I do not wish to miss this one and no do my girls. I will be nice to have a comp on "even waters".

As for the squid, gee I feel like some calamari rings :ranting2:

:biggrin2:

Hi Ross & Stumpy

glad you got to bring sume fish home

cheers robert

PS my fish score for the night & day fish was

1 salmon ---64 cm

1 bream ---27 cm

1 flatie ---38 cm

that is take home fish

Yeah yeah yeah, .

Quinny, it was great meeting you and your crew, :thumbup::thumbup:

HOWEVER

If you hear snoring coming from the cabin, don't think its a Jewie on prozac with depression......... think.........mabe Stumpy and Uncle Flightmanager MAY BE ASLEEP !!!!!!!!!! :mad3::mad3:

And, I love the fish you caught, well done. :thumbup: It's just that Ross and I don't brag about the GAZILLIONS of fish that we regularly catch !!!!

Love ya :biggrin2:

Stumpster

While I love the Gold Coast, is has nothing on the Hawkesbury and Sydney Harbour. Especially the Hawkesbury , you get the feeling you are miles from no where and nothing beats Sydney harbour of a night. What a magical place!

What's this Sunday due to winter sport? For those of who play the fine art of soccer, we woman have been pushed to Sunday games as men are more important :074: and play Saturday. I do not wish to miss this one and no do my girls. I will be nice to have a comp on "even waters".

What do you suggest Jo?

Sunday it should be then. PJ and I would be in! :thumbup: And with the Stumpy girls off playing soccer, the boys might be half a chance! :thumbup: