The Entrance-Budgewoi Beach

Brad Duffell

G'day raiders,

Unfortunately there were no gleeful howls fo UP YA GO!!!! across budgewoi beach today :( it was dead as dog Sh#$. Me and a mate left sydney at 6.00am and got to the beach armed woth a block of w.a pilles at about 7.45 and were expecting big results as per last weekend at the social. There were just as many fishos :1fishing1: for salmon as at the social but no one appeared to have any in their buckets. The sea was as flat as a tack and im thinkiing this could have comntributed to the lack of action? We got there woth two hours fishing on the incomin tide so no problems there.... i guess they were all fished out unfortunately not one fish even sniffed at our well placed tasty morcels from the block..... ahh welll :tease:

cheers,

Brad

Mate, it's the Ross factor!

Unless Flightmanager is there to say "Up ya go"

It just doesn't happen.

(Sorry, i've bagged out Ross that bad recently i'm just trying to show repentance!)

Cheers

Friar Stumpy

Mate, it's the Ross factor!

Unless Flightmanager is there to say "Up ya go"

It just doesn't happen.

(Sorry, i've bagged out Ross that bad recently i'm just trying to show repentance!)

Cheers

Friar Stumpy

:074::074: hahah yea thats probly it aye!! that or its my mate evertime i go with him no joke we never get anything and its allways perfect conditions so maybe ill just leave him out next time :1prop:

Did the exact same thing at womberal yesterday mate!!! left sydney at 5 came home after lunch with two whiting between three of us and i couldn't even crack it for a toad!!!! Good to see im not the only one to go without this weekend but not good to hear you didn't catch a thing either!!!! :1prop: I threw metals around till my arms got sore in hope of some salmon or trevally but all to no avail!!!!

Better luck next time!