Bla - Not Happy Jan !

Aero

After a brief 4 day visit my Minn Kota spent at BLA getting a rubber mouting Bush replaced I picked it up 18th of last month keen to get back out on the water.

Thinking all was good I took out for a whirl the next morning only to find it vibrating something chronic obove 1/4 speed. On closer inspection I find the prop shaft bent. I figured it was obiously bent in transit from BLA to my tackle store, so not wanting to waste anymore time I returned it that same afternoon. It left my tackle store via the Rep that same day, the 19th of April.

Here I Sit Almost 3 weeks later without my Minn Kota. Now the service prior to this has been second to none. The unit has had its usual hick ups with the foot pedal and servo but I was prepared to deal with that due to the fact their turn around time was exeptional.

Well so much for that ! I'm sure I'll get fed some great excuse, But the fact that there was no courtesy call to let me know about pending delays etc, and leaving it up to me to chase it up with the Rep (which I have no issues with)on more than one occasion is a joke.

Hopefully its not too far away now but I'm not holding my breath.

Chris

Aero,

I can you sympathise with you. I was dealt some very lowsy service recently when buying a new motor.

You can only wonder where the old fashion customer service has gone. It seems that as soon as these companies have your hard earned bucks in their back pockets that they don't give a damn!!!

That is why these forums are good. The old word of mouth is the best tool any business can hope for.

But, it can be their worst enemy too as people will always talk and slagg off bad service/deals.

Anyhow hope you get it back fixed sooner then later.

Aero, i think you may have your dates wrong :wacko: From memory, you sent the electric away on the day of our mate's boating accident. It's been more than 3 weeks mate. I'm glad this unfortunate experience hasn't co-incided with your tournament schedule. Hope it all ends well soon.

Cheers

Red

:thumbdown:

Aero, i think you may have your dates wrong :wacko: From memory, you sent the electric away on the day of our mate's boating accident. It's been more than 3 weeks mate. I'm glad this unfortunate experience hasn't co-incided with your tournament schedule. Hope it all ends well soon.

Cheers

Red

You know what, I'm pretty sure your right. That just pisses me off even more. :mad3::mad3:

Hows that saying go?

If you do the right thing by one person they'll tell a friend, but if you do the wrong thing by someone they'll tell the world?

I'm just doin my bit ! :thumbdown:

Chris