Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh More Kingys!

Piss'n'Broke

After the weekends fishing Greg headed out again today

Quick rundown and I mean QUICK

ALOT of squid, dont ask how many :1prop: or where :wacko:

3 Kingys boated at 60-70cm an another 2 dropped

To those people who are saying there gonnnneeee,(:074:) and I was one of em till 3 weeks back! You are sorely wrong!

On another note a couple of pros got in on the act too :ranting2: , flipping sluggos an sps around. Funniest of all one had the hide to ask Greg how long its been like this at spot X. Nevermind the fact that he anchored within 10MS of Greg an any kingy caught by either Greg or this boat would have,,,,,, PINNNNNNNNGGGG!

But the best was they had bugger all squid, burned through it very quickly an left Greg there!

To Dano1 an Hook'M hit spot X hard before everyone else finds out courtesy of @&@*$&^!_^(~*(

Enjoy

D & G

I gotto find a way to become part of the "cool club" .... maybe i'll be in on all the goss and secret spots!

hehhehehhhehhhehehehhe :biggrin2:

Jason your a bugger, I should be out with you tommorrow HHAHHHHHAHHAHAHA

DAN

D & G

Edited by Dan and Greg

Well done greg!

I have been looking at a few maps and have found a couple of spots i think might hold kings will be downrigging the f**# out of them tomorrow arvo!!!!

As this is how we found the current spot!

So guys its all about getting out there fishing heeeeeeeeeaps :whistling: and trying new things as the fish move around so do you!

If you find a good spot take note of why it is a good spot and keep your eys and sounder peeled whilst moving around!!

Dan.

Well done greg!

I have been looking at a few maps and have found a couple of spots i think might hold kings will be downrigging the f**# out of them tomorrow arvo!!!!

As this is how we found the current spot!

So guys its all about getting out there fishing heeeeeeeeeaps :whistling: and trying new things as the fish move around so do you!

If you find a good spot take note of why it is a good spot and keep your eys and sounder peeled whilst moving around!!

Dan.

2 True!

Work hard an you will be rewarded 10X over, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yes i to have been looking for spot x and so far have only found spot z and spot y but the don't sound anywhere near as elusive as spot x!!!!! Maybe its time i bought a boat and got out during the week more when there isn't 200 other boats all looking for spot x!!!!

Well done on the kings guys!!!

P.s Dont you guys have any jobs??? Or are you the lucky ones like me that have night shifts sometimes?????

I'll be out there too lads, but you won't see me cause I'll be stalking you!

So............. if you see what might be a boat with twins on the back, with a big Xmas tree covering the cabin, that will be me trying to spy on you un-noticed !

hehehehehe

Edited by stumpy

:074::074:

Yes we do all work! But between myself (DAN) an Greg we fish at least every 2nd if not more frequently. This goes a long way as the more time we spend on the water the more easy it becomes to locate the fish, an other tell tale signs.

Good luck finding us :ninja:. We move around alot, ie in our 4.1M we go as far offshore as 6-8kms, as far north as pittwater, an bloody far up the harb to the gladesville bridge. An this might be in a single session

So bottom line is if you aint catching fish move dont wait for them to come to you! it could be a very boring day!

This was a lesson taught to myself an Greg very early by netic! Time waits for no-man an neither to fish!!!

D & G

PS Stumpy I will be on the lookout after meeting u at the entrance social!hhahhahah

Edited by Dan and Greg

On another note a couple of pros got in on the act too :ranting2: , flipping sluggos an sps around. Funniest of all one had the hide to ask Greg how long its been like this at spot X. Nevermind the fact that he anchored within 10MS of Greg an any kingy caught by either Greg or this boat would have,,,,,, PINNNNNNNNGGGG!

sounds like you might be letting you're kingies have a bit too much drag there mate

Hey!!!!! I saw that boat with the baby capsule in it too!!!

:1Lighten:

Maybe I should have got a black yak for stealth reasons, then again I would probably get runover. PS: if any one starts getting too many fish you might find a yak tethered to the back bollard as you head to spot X. Personally I have always liked spot A.