Brisbane Water

Hydro

Fished inside Box Hd with my wife and daughter. Had a great day. My wife caught the 60cm flathead, the rest was shared among us all.

Used pack prawns and pillies.

post-2227-1179141218_thumb.jpg

Edited by mrs rzep

Good on ya, I live and fish the brisbane waters, Igot a 62 cm flattie last Saturday, great to be out with the family. Is that a couple of flouder in the pic? Well Done.......

Caught 7 flounder of various sizes on the day. The biggest of them we kept, both measured 32cms nose to tip. I grew up on the BW but live in the Blue Mtns now. I go back to visit family as often as I can and always pack some kit - you just never know what opportunity might present itself!!! A day spent fishing isn't counted in your life time, especially those spent on the BW.

Well done,

Great to see reports on the Brisbane Waters. It can be a tough place to fish at times but the more info really helps to sort the fish out from the water. Hope to see you out there sometime. We are still getting flatties besides the fact they should be slowing down and there are some big bream around. Try some chopper tailer fillets, berley with chopped pillies (not too many at a time) and hang on.

Regards, Hutcho