Beach Session Central Coast

tyrone07

Hey guys and gals. Just got home from one of the most amazing sessions ive ever had. Me and 2 other mates went down with the intetnion of catching a shark off the beach. I had the game rod rigged and our mate swam into the gutter and dropped whole frigates as bait. Very similar to the guys from stockton. This guy must have guts of steel literally. However off my local beach we were unable to land a shark, very outgunned but f* me these were solid sharks. 3 baits and we were smoked 3 times with the wire trace we were using not strong enough each time but bitten to pieces. Youre all probarly thinking why we would do it but it is that exciting. We are stocking up tomoz and hitting it again tomoz hopefully i should have some solid pictures.

Hey guys and gals. Just got home from one of the most amazing sessions ive ever had. Me and 2 other mates went down with the intetnion of catching a shark off the beach. I had the game rod rigged and our mate swam into the gutter and dropped whole frigates as bait. Very similar to the guys from stockton. This guy must have guts of steel literally. However off my local beach we were unable to land a shark, very outgunned but f* me these were solid sharks. 3 baits and we were smoked 3 times with the wire trace we were using not strong enough each time but bitten to pieces. Youre all probarly thinking why we would do it but it is that exciting. We are stocking up tomoz and hitting it again tomoz hopefully i should have some solid pictures.

Tyrone ,I dont want to rain of your parade ,but getting a mate to swim out into a gutter with a frigate in hand looks like a recipe for disaster and it wont be long before the "hunter becomes the hunted".

We can not allow that sort of rash behaviour on these forums as it could endanger others if they thought it was a good idea :thumbdown:

This thread is closed.

Sorry mate.

Regards

Swordfisherman (Admin)