Is There Afternoon King Potential

Kiwi Dan

Hi all,

Went out on the weekend and only managed to hook up a lot of small stuff and a good bonito to take home for bait. Im tossing up weather or not to go for a late arvo early evening fish for kings or stay home and watch mighty Manly clean up the Broncos.

So to my question, do Kings still go on the bite after the sun goes down or is it more a waste of time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kiwi Dan

Mate i wouldnt bother, although you do hear the odd report here and there of kings being caught at night its really a hit and miss thing.

In my experience they are definately caught during the day.

Just stay at home and watch Many get smashed........lol..........(my best mate is a manly fan and i love it when they lose)

Although they should win tonight with a second rate bronco's outfit on the field

Edited by netic

Hi all,

Went out on the weekend and only managed to hook up a lot of small stuff and a good bonito to take home for bait. Im tossing up weather or not to go for a late arvo early evening fish for kings or stay home and watch mighty Manly clean up the Broncos.

So to my question, do Kings still go on the bite after the sun goes down or is it more a waste of time?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Kiwi Dan

Thanks mate, looks like its home with beers and footy.

Never sure with the Broncos come Origin time. I still remember when the baby broncos came down and took apart the tigers a couple years ago.

cheers

Kiwi Dan