Mc Gibbo's Off Line

bolan

Just a quick note to say that for all you Raiders missing Gibbo's tales of delight and

artistic photos, shes is without her computer whilst it gets fixed!-upgraded

Ironically, she has lost her telstra line due to a fault in the street(Took 4 weeks to fix last time)

Her house is located out of range for a mobile to work properly so we can only text her.

Knowing Marg, she will be taken to a hospital soon suffering keyboard, telephone, Raider withdrawl syndrome :074:

Being a keen rabble rouser and assisting with the organisation of the Womens Underground Movement Against Mens Superior Fishing(WUMAMS) It should allow us men to re-group and prepare for her next assault on Raider.......... with heaps more GiggaBytes and thingys!

Cheers.

Guest MRS WATTO

I have missed the girls lately. Hurry and get that computer fixed.

Thursday is looking good girls???????????????????????

I have all my fishing gear ready.

See you both on Thursday morning

:Funny-Post::Funny-Post:

Very cool Boof !

I thought us Men had lost you to the Dark side :074: (Womens team) :wife:

Gibbo would be proud of your artistic skills with the photo's mate, your a flamin Rembrandt. !

Running Bull taught you great smoke signal skills!

By the way, have you seen Gibbo slipping in the odd reply from her work? She's suffering withdrawl ............hehehehe

I thought us Men had lost you to the Dark side :074: (Womens team) :wife:

Gibbo would be proud of your artistic skills with the photo's mate, your a flamin Rembrandt. !

Running Bull taught you great smoke signal skills!

By the way, have you seen Gibbo slipping in the odd reply from her work? She's suffering withdrawl ............hehehehe

Tiz true mate, the LURE of the Dark Side was strong, Darth Raider almost got me. But I managed to escape, send a smoke signal to LightSaberFisherMan & he rescued me in his mighty SHIP "Testosterone Tinnie III"

After scorching across the galaxy at "SUNSET" speed, we picked up some noise on the SOUNDER & found a small school of PINKIES. Bravely we set forth to destroy these evil blighters. LightSaberFisherMan hollered the battle cry...

"That's What I'm Talkin' About" and we CAST ourselves into the fray.

We were almost caught in a mischievous NET of ambush but suddenly....a sound more frightening than any battle cry I've heard.... The most evil of sounds which sent our enemies bloody curdling ... yes, the sound of our dear general...... FartManager & his ominous EVILRUDE battle cry shattered the depth of space (& it hardly used any rocket fuel at all!!!!)

Once again the forces of Trouble & Strife were REELed in & spoken to most sternly…

“Begone yee demons of larger catches than us, never darken our spot X again or yee shall be SUNK into the buring pits of SERVOBAIT and EMPTY LIVE WELLS”

And they were gone… at least till breakfast where I’m sure none of us will be fed!

:Funny-Post:

Mind you Boof,

The Evil Fartmanager and the Bumcrack kid driving the Evilrude (Econo version) are slippery characters and do secretly advance on other peoples galaxy X.

If you are fishing on our side of the Galaxy ,and you see him approaching in the blue deathstar, give obi one quinny a hollar.(He's always working the bridges)

If not........ I........... Hands off my solo stumpy in the milenium top fueler falcon will come to your rescue. :1yikes:

May the Force be with you :biggrin2:

Mind you Boof,

The Evil Fartmanager and the Bumcrack kid driving the Evilrude (Econo version) are slippery characters and do secretly advance on other peoples galaxy X.

If you are fishing on our side of the Galaxy ,and you see him approaching in the blue deathstar, give obi one quinny a hollar.(He's always working the bridges)

If not........ I........... Hands off my solo stumpy in the milenium top fueler falcon will come to your rescue. :1yikes:

May the Force be with you :biggrin2:

"Hey Hands So Low You Can Hardly See What Thy're Doin, do ya think we will ever get a ride on the good ship lollipop?

I fear our days are numbered when the PINKIES read this secret signal. We should have sent it in code. I've heard they have no clues about decoding that "DIRECTIONS & INSTRUCTIONS" dialect.

even better, the good 'ol "VIDEO CLOCK" one will STUMP 'EM!

Boof, your talents are wasted on us mere mortals !!! :074:

Did you write that before a few :beersmile: or after a few :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

I just hope your :wife: doesn't see what you have written, otherwise it might be off to a new galaxy for you. She might even cut off your light saber from its source. :Funny-Post:

Cheers

Greg

Earth is going on what .... done good you all did - says my little green jedi with pointy ears and tears now streaming down face. Are you sure you guys aren't trying that blackfish weed????? :074:

It's nice to feel loved/missed. My faithful friend is back but not completely fixed. I truly haven't known what to do with myself and have had great FR withdrawals. Managed to go online for a split second at work to contact Mrs Watto.

Looking forward to a day out GIRL POWER STYLE, however, the tides aren't on the school hours side - fingers crossed. Seems to be a few posts on those wonderful jews, hope we are all in luck.

Well done Boofhead - LOVE the pics - most impressed.

P.S. Claudia I've packed the karaoke microphone!

Cheers Marg

Edited by MGibbo

Guest MRS WATTO

Glad to see you back!!!!!!!

Watto is out fishing today and I am working at the shop. Have had a few customers come in today showing me photos of jew fish they have caught in the last couple days.

Few guys went out last nite and they caught 2x 6kg jewfish.

Hope the wind goes away otherwise it will be very very cold.

Can't wait Claudia - hope you quizzed your customers on the best places to fish for those jews, although I have a few X and Y spots myself!

Now Ross don't be shy - we will be launching at Mooney Mooney.

Hope we end up with some great tales to tell.

Cheers Marg

Guest MRS WATTO

Remember ladies , I may be watching!!! :074:

Ross

WOW are you really going to watch.

We need a true gentlemen to help us out today Ross. Someone to launch and retrieve the boat, someone to bait our hooks, OHHHHHHHHHHH and take all the fish we catch today off the hooks

and final thing, clean all the fish we catch today.

Edited by MRS WATTO

WOW are you really going to watch.

We need a true gentlemen to help us out today Ross. Someone to launch and retrieve the boat, someone to bait our hooks, OHHHHHHHHHHH and take all the fish we catch today off the hooks

and final thing, clean all the fish we catch today.

. . . . . . . . and then take them home and cook them, and then wash the dishes and put them away !!!!

Oh, and you can wash the boat as well, while you are at it....

You left some off Claudia :074:

Cheers

Greg

Edited by Thunder