Another Hawkesbury Jew

THE SWEENEY

Hi,

went out on Saturday night with my daughter (fisherwoman) for an all nighter.

got some yakkas and headed to spot y again, hahahah near Juno.

Got a nice 58cm jew, had 4 huge bust offs, it was a nice night on the water and not to cold

post-3632-1179820743_thumb.jpg

A couple of yakka's came back like the pic below after a run.

post-3632-1179820764_thumb.jpg

Bring on the jews, winter is looking good.

Laurie

Hey Laurie

Good to see you produced the goods AGAIN!Well done mate,,,,, I think that I will tag along with you you an Kat next time you head out again if the offer still stands? :biggrin2:

Pity you didnt even get a look at any of the four bustoffs,,,, just for peace of mind :1fishing1:

Will swap you spot Y for spot F if your keen? :biggrin2:

D & G

Have to agree it was a very nice night on the hawkesbury. Congrats on coming home with some tucker.

We were out all night sat as well near cottage point where smiths and cowan meet. Lotsa soapies, a big shark, 1 bust off and one premature strike on a livie =/ <user incompetance :wacko:

Well done Laurie and Kat!

Listen to Dan offering himself around like a packet of Tim Tams! :biggrin2::04::mfr_lol:

hey Laurie didnt i leave those pliers on your boat after our Entrance fishing runs?? :D

Edited by Hook'm

Hey Laurie

Good to see you produced the goods AGAIN!Well done mate,,,,, I think that I will tag along with you you an Kat next time you head out again if the offer still stands? :biggrin2:

Pity you didnt even get a look at any of the four bustoffs,,,, just for peace of mind :1fishing1:

Will swap you spot Y for spot F if your keen? :biggrin2:

D & G

Hey D&G

You are always welcome to tag along :1fishing1:

Dad was on with one of the bust offs and it really had alot of weight on it. :ranting2:

the swap sounds good. :thumbup:

Hook'm

thanks

no pillies on our boat was all live yakkas.

Dad doesn't know how to reply yet, bloody computers he says i am trying to teach him

kat