Hawkesbury

abiasin

Hi guys, hit the hawkesbury friday morning after a bit ofa clumbsy start. got to pennant hills road and realised the bait and food for the day was still in the fridge so headed back home got it then back to the river.

got out and headed to pittwater to see if the sambos were around the joey or if there were kings amoungst the moorings. needless to say it was quiet so i motored to dangar for a couple of drifts and a few undersized bream.

The abt boys were out as there were around 30 boats with ridiculously large motors hooning all over the place.

From there headed to elenor bluff and put out the big baits in hope for a jewie. had fresh squid out, tuna fillets, tailor both live and dead, pillies and large prawns. the only thing i got were undersized bream and pinkies which were very hungry scoffing big baits.

Managed a 42cm flattie there before i hooked a small tailor which just as i got it out of the water noticed a king full speed ahead which headbutted the boat. i dropped the tailor bak down, mind you on a bream stick but he wasnt coming back and i dont blame him, woulda had a bad headache. i then downrigged squi and tailor but the kingy was gone.

from there went to the road bridge or a few more faltties only one a keeper and a big occy.

Great day on the water sorry no pics as i couldn be arsed over flathead.

have a good weeknd guys.

Hi Kingies till i die

Well done mate sounds like a good day on the water and a nice flattie as well

cheers robert :thumbup::thumbup:

it was a great day robbie, it was good to as it was the first time ive taken the boat out on my own which went well as i was able to unload and load the boat on the trailer quite easily. very relaxing day on the water rather than working for once. on a friday