My Brother The Hero

Swordie,

Its inspirational stories like this that make me believe in the goodness of human nature. Normally we see stories of carnage and bloodshed. Just look at the news any evening and you’ll see what I mean...

But from time to time stories like this pop up and it makes everyone stop and think - I wonder what Id do if it was me...

I for one am glad that there are people like you brother on the police force. Have a cleansing ale for me to celebrate your brothers success.

Evets

Congratulations to your brother and his partner on the bravery.

I hope if I am ever in that situation someone would be brave enough to help me.

It is a shame though, through the stupidity of some that lives are put at risk.

Good luck to him in the future. I hope life is good to him.

Edited by Dalucius

:thumbup: CHAMPION :thumbup:

One day saving peoples lives, the next probably being abused by some

young lout :( . Some of these cops dont get the respect they deserve

for doing a difficult job.

penguin

Congratulations, Stewy to your Brother & his partner for an absolute act of heroism! That 'event' (you can hardly call it an accident) would have probably happened anyway, given the stupidity of the driver - but for the fact that your brother was on the spot & turned & followed, there would have been 2 more fatal road statistics.

Racing towards a blazing inferno, knowing it could explode at any moment is an extremely courageous action to take. I dips my lid to them. Reinstates my faith in the NSW police force.

Well done guys

Cheers

Roberta

How inspirational, it was indeed an extraordinary act, not what anybody there would do, it restores my faith in Humanity in a time when selfless scrifice for others is becoming too rare. It is great that the powers to be also recognise this as something special.

Arif

How good is that !

You must be one mighty proud brother mate....

Give him the big thumbs up from the Stumpy Clan, as my youngest daughter just said, he can come out on our boat anytime :thumbup:

Cheers

The stumpsters!

You hear people in similar situations say that "anyone would have done the same".

It's a lie very few people have the courage to even go close to things like this.

Well done Swordy's Bro there should be more of you.

Dave