Sydney Harbour 03/06/07

cat-as-trophy

Well after 6 weeks of being on the sick list due to glandular fever, it was time to get back to some serious fishing.

Flightmanager, #1 Son and myself decided to hit the harbour for a day of fishing and fun. First stop was to get some yakkas, as #1 wanted to get a kingie. A few yakkas and tons of baby sweep later, time to do some serious fishing.

Over to spot X where Brett pulled in a nice sized flounder, then I caught a snapper which was promptly put on laybye for another day.....

Flightmanager pulled in a decent sized leatherjacket, and Brett scored another flounder. I managed another laybye snapper, but the best catch of the day in my opinion was a nice PB Bream of 33.5cm caught by myself on my $20 Watto's special (Gan Cast rod) boy was I one happy camper.

Nothing else for the day but we all went home with keepers, mum outfishing the boys, happy but very tired.

Top day out and well worth the wait.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager :thumbup::yahoo::thumbup:

Good on you for outfishing the boys and glad you are back on the water again.

Must be a good thing to have a break for a while when you can get bigger fish

than the blokes.

Well done.

Cheers,

Pete.

, then I caught a snapper which was promptly put on laybye for another day.....

I managed another laybye snapper, but the best catch of the day in my opinion was a nice PB Bream of 33.5cm caught by myself on my $20 Watto's special (Gan Cast rod) boy was I one happy camper.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager :thumbup::yahoo::thumbup:

Ross, taking various statements out of Mrs FM's wonderfully written report :biggrin2: (suck-up)

I would kindly suggest that she wishes not to go fishing, but seriously wishes to go to..........Grace Bros. They have laybye facilities there and I do believe a decent fishing section aswell -just turn left at socks and undies!

I haven't confirmed with Claudia as to the policy of Wattos having laybye facilities, however, would suggest that they would be more than happy to organise this other form of retail therapy. :1prop:

Regards,

Dr Stumpy.

P.H.D.B.I.G.

D.I.K.F.I.S.H.B.O.A.T

&.B.U.L.S.H.T