Jigging Machines - Bags Of Kings

R_Zee

R_Zee,

What is your biggest king you have caught jigging and on what brand,size and colour jig and where abouts was it caught?? Is now the time to get out there if you want a big king, Do you know what is or are the best method's of targeting the big kings 15kg plus?? live baiting and jigging?? Do you know would that be 2 of the best options?? should you work the jig slow or fast for big 15kg plus kings?? What pound mainline and leader would you suggest going with, what would be minimum and what would be maximum?? Do you use wind-on's at all??

i got some fish around the 1.1m mark, 250g daiwa sacrifice in gold and silver, in about 120m off sydney.

i dont like to live bait much, im addicted to this jigging business and i think its a fine way to catch big kings.

work the jig slow like i said further up.

i dont use wind-on's, fluro carbon leader around 100lb will do.

Tony

Are you able to drop baits down if you get too tired of whipping and winding?

never get tired mate!!

live baiting is not an option... i get out there to jig and thats it

You're cleaning 'em up, Tony! What a catch... you still a fan of the ol' flattie? :biggrin2:

Flattieman.

hehe flattie man you're a crack up..

havent caught a flattie in months....

Kelvin really gave me the kingfish bug in summer, and now i cant get enough of jigging.

have you caught your kingy yet?

Tony

R_Zee

Is that a Furuno 585 or 620?

BTW great fish.

Evets

thats the 585, kelvin's sounder.

i got a 7000.

tony

well done rzee on getting a good result on jigging for kings and scoring the bag limit .

Thanks John,

mate i got my bag limit 4 times this month!

i thought the summer fishing was unreal...

this is too good!! im way too spoilt now. :tease:

Edited by R_Zee

hehe flattie man you're a crack up..

havent caught a flattie in months....

Kelvin really gave me the kingfish bug in summer, and now i cant get enough of jigging.

have you caught your kingy yet?

Tony

To be honest mate, I've been really busy lately and when I'm not working, I'm plotting assaults on beach jewies... I'm sure you'll agree that they're almost as good as kingies :biggrin2: . I can gauge your kingie addiction by your absence from MSN!

Flattieman.

Edited by Flattieman