Lakeillawarra In The Kayak

fishingmik

Got two chances of getting out wide in the boat so headed out in the yak for another arvo session why it wasnt raining first off tried flicking around sps for an hour and not one hit so it was time to get the trusty old prawns out first cast and i was on to a nice whiting had a nice couple of hours drifting every cast got a hit ended up keeping a couple of whiting and bream nice arvo on the lake

theres plenty of whiting down there if your fellars are keen

cheers mik

post-3389-1181466362_thumb.jpg

Got two chances of getting out wide in the boat so headed out in the yak for another arvo session why it wasnt raining first off tried flicking around sps for an hour and not one hit so it was time to get the trusty old prawns out first cast and i was on to a nice whiting had a nice couple of hours drifting every cast got a hit ended up keeping a couple of whiting and bream nice arvo on the lake

theres plenty of whiting down there if your fellars are keen

cheers mik

Mik, What sort of kayak do you have? I have been investigating a purchase and need some user feedback. any info would be appreciated - especially apic.

Regards,

Bob

Mik, What sort of kayak do you have? I have been investigating a purchase and need some user feedback. any info would be appreciated - especially apic.

Regards,

Bob

mate i have a hobie sports fisherman (peddle one )

mate they are an awsome fishing platform as your hands are always free and you can get into those hard to reach places

check your pm this wil give you all the info you need

cheers mik

beauties :) any idea how long they went?

yeah mate the whiting went 31cm and bream 1was 30cmand the other 1 27cm

mik

post-3389-1181536975_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...