Weather For Next Weekend

Reel Addiction

i'm no meteorologist but even still you should take long range weather prediction with a grain of salt.

it looks really nice to plot out wind and wave heights, but there are so so so so so so many factors that influence the predicted values that even slight modifications in one variable can lead to dramatically different results.

so heres hoping that they have gotten it wrong!!! :)

i'm no meteorologist but even still you should take long range weather prediction with a grain of salt.

it looks really nice to plot out wind and wave heights, but there are so so so so so so many factors that influence the predicted values that even slight modifications in one variable can lead to dramatically different results.

Could they get it that wrong though.

I guess it is still a long way out though

Heres hoping

After heading down to Stockton Beach Caravan Park last Wednesday, knowing there would be 'high winds & big seas' & going thru 120kph winds & torrential, cyclonic rain & hail, I will be taking more notice of whatever they can tell you about the weather!!!

Fishraider had already mentioned the 'bad weather coming' early in the week, but i thought .... Yeah, a bit of wind - so what!!

Check out my report of our stay from Wed - Sat at Stockton!

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.php?showtopic=21576

Cheers

Roberta

Well, all you guys praying for the weekend is starting to pay off for you...

I however planned to get out Thursday for the first time in a month and look what happens :074:

rgg.jpg

Thanks folks :1prop:

Robbie.

Edit... Amazing what 3hrs makes to the forecast ..

Edited by Robbielites

they didnt get it wrong recently unfortunately

Well, all you guys praying for the weekend is starting to pay off for you...

I however planned to get out Thursday for the first time in a month and look what happens :074:

rgg.jpg

Thanks folks :1prop:

Robbie.

Edit... Amazing what 3hrs makes to the forecast ..

Have a look at it now mate thursday looks the goods now