Sad News

kikila

Fishraider member Norm Maltby "twinfisher" and my mate of better then 30 years was found dead at the local boat ramp this morning, what happened is not know but was probably a heart attack. Norm was a keen fisho, a good bloke and a bloody great mate. He will be sorely missed by all that knew him. Good bye old friend I miss you already. :(:(

Edited by kikila

So sorry to hear of Norm's death, Kikila - as said by others, he was doing what he loved at the time & would have been full of anticipation & expectation.

My condolences to his family & all his fishing buddies, especially you - he will be surely missed by you, particularly when you are out there fishing.

Maybe drop a fish or 2 in to his wife in a little while.

Cheers

Roberta

Fishraider member Norm Maltby "twinfisher" and my mate of better then 30 years was found dead at the local boat ramp this morning, what happened is not know but was probably a heart attack. Norm was a keen fisho, a good bloke and a bloody great mate. He will be sorely missed by all that knew him. Good bye old friend I miss you already. :(:(

rest in peace friend.

Mabe in the future we can hold a social to remember fellow fishraiders who have passed over.

twin1

marcel

rest in peace friend.

Mabe in the future we can hold a social to remember fellow fishraiders who have passed over.

twin1

marcel

That is a very good idea marcel thank you.

Stewy has spoken with Chris aka kikila and sent our condolences.

We will be sending flowers on behalf of all the fishraider members. We have also created a new user group called Eternal Member.

mrsswordfisherman

That is a very good idea marcel thank you.

Stewy has spoken with Chris aka kikila and sent our condolences.

We will be sending flowers on behalf of all the fishraider members. We have also created a new user group called Eternal Member.

mrsswordfisherman

mrsswordfisherman,

The eternal member part of the site sounds great and i think all current members and new members will be touched by this generous file.

Maybe a suggestion would be for family members or mates who have lost a fisho mate can send in a photo of there mates favourite fishing place or a photo with the departed holding a great catch.

Marcel

Twin 1