Fishing Charter In Jervis Bay

ophet

Huskison is the main port-thingy our from JB

if you go to the local real estate / servo / tackle shop (in Huskison) they should point you in the right direction

i vaguely remember 'simo's charters'. from what i remember they're pretty good

JB is an awesome place - you kingie fisho should love it - squid is sooooo easy to catch :thumbup:

Yeah mate go Predetor charters......they know there shit...as mentioned mate there is so much squid in JB its not funny...each cast you get about 5 follow ups...we clean up there on the squid each trip...

And a third vote for predator chatrers.

Been out with Dan many times. Knows his stuff.

And his boat.... OMG You wont belive it how big it is until you see it first hand. It is huge. I think that it must have a beam of over 5 meters...!

Evets

Thanks for the replies guys, sounds like the Predator guys have a great reputation, and having a chat with the guy he seemed rather friendly and knowledgeable.

The only issue is that I am going to be in Jervis Bay (they are out of Kiama) and they only book by the boat, ie I need to fill up the boat. Since I wanted to go out with the missus and myself, this would make for one expensive trip.

Simo sounded good, and friendly. Total cost for day with missus and myself is $400 for the day, so could be a goer.

Other option is Boab Boat Hire, who hire a range of boats, the 6.5m centre cab coming out at around $400 for the day. May be worth a shot, although I am not familiar with the area, so it may be better to go out with a guide.

So they are my options, just thought you guys may be interested in what I came up with.

Cheers.

hey Ophet,

mate we'll take a couple of boats and go down..

i spend a month there every year and i know enough to go out and get some fish.

im in if you're keen.

Tony

Edited by R_Zee