Inconsiderate Parking Of Boats

bolan

Its a bit bloody hard to go fishing when these yachties just park anywhere they want !

post-2682-1182041690_thumb.jpg

Actually, its quite sad to see someones pride and joy destroyed in such a way. Even though I will only own a boat with an engine on it, I realise how much hard work was done to get mine on the water.

I would be crying my head off if I saw mine in the same state as these ones!

My God,

look at the loss of good bream habitat it will takes weeks for the fish to find some where as good as those bream FADs. :wacko:

It must break your heart to go down and check your pride and joy and see it sitting on its side on the sand

Big-Pete :1fishing1:

Yes, and there is a little sting in store from the insurance companys awaiting many of these boatowners.

All these boats have had mooring bust-offs. If your mooring hasn't been serviced by a qualified tradesman in the last 12 months- certified for proof.

YOU AINT INSURED :mad3:

Yes, and there is a little sting in store from the insurance companys awaiting many of these boatowners.

All these boats have had mooring bust-offs. If your mooring hasn't been serviced by a qualified tradesman in the last 12 months- certified for proof.

YOU AINT INSURED :mad3:

It is not going to be cheap for most of those poor buggars, it looks like some will need a crane to right them :( Then you need a diver to retrive the mooring, depending on where the break was of coarse. Then the repairs :mad3:

Our boat slipped it's mooring in a storm about two years ago, she made it from Rodd point west of the Iron Cove bridge out to Balls head with out a scratch before the police moored it. All those pylons and moored boats and not a nick :thumbup:

As for the mooring service, You would be mad not to get it done annually and get the bum scrapped at the same time, cost is around $250 with the guys we use.. You couldn't do it your self for that price

My heart really goes out to those owners.. I know my heart sank when we got the call from the water police

They look better this way up hey :)

DSC_3947.jpg

Cheers.

Robbie.