Who Said You Can't Catch Fish After It Rains?

SUBLiME

After giving Balmoral a go for some salmon in the early hours of the morning with no luck.. we moved over towards Clifton Gardens where the infamous 15cm snapper were on the biteonce again... :ranting2: This spot proving once again a non-success.. we decided to move over to our final spot. Spot x ;)...

haha.. as we got closer to the water (approx. 500m away) in the car i said out loud Oh My God.. its brown. Never really having had seen such chocolate coloured water i was already a tad bit 'turned off' from fishing at the location.. But Lurespinner being the big baby that he is insisted we give it a go.. so we did.. within the first 5 minutes he lands a decen 52cm Flattie :) then we decide to move over to another spot down the beach were sakmon start going nuts .. busting up right infront of us.. after a 20min tussle around for a hookup.. tom gets hooked and takes the lil bugger for a ride.. 5 mins later hes the proud father of a nice Aussie Salmon :P

haha all in all a great day and session :)

good luck to everyone else out there!

edit.JPG.xs.jpg

Edited by Shant

Nice fish, Shant & Tom (or should I say Tom... where's your fish, Shant? :tease::biggrin2: ) - sounds like some fun.

Flattieman.

lol mate my fish.. you ask where it is.. well my fish is out deep in the ocean.. she tells me her days coming soon to be caught.. but won't tell me when.. that day will mark a new era in the history of fishing.. when shant catches the biggest fish known to man... * lol i talk a lot of Shite* hahaha

i did get hooked but it spat my hook out the stupid salmon =[.. it was 2m from the shore too.. thats how close they were coming to us!

Edited by Shant

i did get hooked but it spat my hook out the stupid salmon =[.. it was 2m from the shore too.. thats how close they were coming to us!

Shame about the loss, but it's awesome when the salmon are busting up almost on the shore!

Flattieman.