Learn Chinese In 5 Minutes

The Flintstones

1. That's not right.................................................................Sum Ting Wong

2. Are you harbouring a fugative............................................Hu Yu Hai Ding

3. See me ASAP...................................................................Kum Hia

4. Stupid Man.......................................................................Dum Fuk

5. Small Horse.....................................................................Tai Ni Po Ni

6. Did you go to the beach....................................................Wai Yu So Tan

7. I bumped the coffee table.................................................Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni

8. I think you need a face lift................................................Chin Tu Fat

9. It's very dark in here.......................................................Wai So Dim

10. I thought you were on a diet............................................Wai Yu Mun Ching

11. This is a tow away zone...................................................No Pah King

12. Our meeting is scheduled for next week............................Wai Yu Kum Nao

13. Staying out of site...........................................................Lei Ying Lo

14. He's cleaning his automobile.............................................Wa Shing Ka

15. Your body odour is offensive.............................................Yu Stin Ki Pu

16. Great..............................................................................Fa Kin Su Pah