Sydney Harbour Saturday

BalmainBob

Gday Everyone,

Took the new Bar Crusher out for a run this morining. We put in at the Drumoyne ramp and headed down the harbour to Clifton Gardens for a driift for an hour or so. We could only manage to catch plenty of small snapper. The water here seemed to be normal in colour and there was little if any rubbish floating about. Water temp was 16

We also fished Mosman bay for a while again only getting small snapper and a little flathead. Again the water quality here was fine but as we headed back towards the bridge you could see the water starting to discolour.

About 1pm we headed to my never fail to catch a feed spot, Iron Cove, where we managed to hook a nice 30cm Bream and a 22cm tailor.

Not alot of fish caught but it was a pleasent day on the water and just great to get out of the house/pub for a while.

We also came across a family of fairy penguins in Berrys Bay. I had the camera with me but left the batteries in the car :mad3:

Cheers

BalmainBob

mate just went flicking a few plastics off hunters hill in two places from round 4:30pm 6:30pm.

few hits (nothing big) one tiny tailor and just legal flattie .

summer where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :mad3:

Gday Everyone,

Took the new Bar Crusher out for a run this morining. We put in at the Drumoyne ramp and headed down the harbour to Clifton Gardens for a driift for an hour or so. We could only manage to catch plenty of small snapper. The water here seemed to be normal in colour and there was little if any rubbish floating about. Water temp was 16

We also fished Mosman bay for a while again only getting small snapper and a little flathead. Again the water quality here was fine but as we headed back towards the bridge you could see the water starting to discolour.

About 1pm we headed to my never fail to catch a feed spot, Iron Cove, where we managed to hook a nice 30cm Bream and a 22cm tailor.

Not alot of fish caught but it was a pleasent day on the water and just great to get out of the house/pub for a while.

We also came across a family of fairy penguins in Berrys Bay. I had the camera with me but left the batteries in the car :mad3:

Cheers

BalmainBob

Better than no fish at all, or staying at home. But do you eat fish from Iron Cove? The fish there are toxic. :puke::puke::puke:

Better than no fish at all, or staying at home. But do you eat fish from Iron Cove? The fish there are toxic. :puke::puke::puke:

I kinda thought the same, but what if a I,C Bream swam out under the

Harbour Bridge and was caught at Clifton Gardens,is he non toxic now?

I think it comes down to how much fish u eat in a given time.

penguin

Edited by penguin