Small Fin

reel invader

here are a few baby yft which i caught the other day just went out for a morning run out to 12mile ran over a school of babys had trippe hook ups but only had to people on board so we only landed to the other 1 got away some how..

post-1685-1183242749_thumb.jpg

Edited by MallacootaPete

Hey mate, i got your email with the pick, for some reason i am unable to open it to resize the image or even veiw it for that matter, i still have the email, is There any other raider that would like to have a stab at posting it that i can forward the image to.

Reel invader also wants to post these fish in fish of the month,,,, sorry mate i tried.

cheers james

Reel Invader's Tuna pic now added....sorry mate, but it was too late to add into June's COTM.

better go catch a few more for this month's comp.

Cheers,

Pete.

Edited by MallacootaPete

here are a few baby yft which i caught the other day just went out for a morning run out to 12mile ran over a school of babys had trippe hook ups but only had to people on board so we only landed to the other 1 got away some how..

post-1685-1183242749_thumb.jpg

Couple of nice Jelly Beans you have there, were they caught on skirts or something else. Cheers Dave