Bait In The Eastern Suburbs?

Mitchie180

Does anyone know where to get some bait in the eastern suburbs like a servo in rose bay or a convenience store... just something like that... thanks for the help :1badmood::1fishing1:

There are plenty of places,to get bait in the east, even at Rose Bay,

I get most of mine at Fishfinder in Mattraville.

Where exactly are u located?

penguin

Im in Double Bay.. but i have no idea where to get any in rose bay or anywhere... im landbased and usually fish at parsley bay.. Could you please help me in finding some...

Edited by mtichiesdjbasdfasfasf

Hey mate.

I get my servo bait from that caltex or the servo at north rosebay.

otherwise I would get some decent dtuff from down at matraville. But I live in the area.

Or berlie up some live yakka's at rose bay wharf, or get some jig's on and get into some live squid at the same spot under lights.

Craps on servo bait anyday, and 50 times on a monday.

good luck

Hey mate.

I get my servo bait from that caltex or the servo at north rosebay.

otherwise I would get some decent dtuff from down at matraville. But I live in the area.

Or berlie up some live yakka's at rose bay wharf, or get some jig's on and get into some live squid at the same spot under lights.

Craps on servo bait anyday, and 50 times on a monday.

good luck

how is the squidding at rose bay?? havent heard to much about it?

Squid can be caught off Rose Bay wharf at night provided the tide is high and there is no wind on the water. Yakkas can be caught from the wharf at any time but are extremely line-shy and require a bit of finesse. If you head to the wharf on any Saturday night after about 10pm you will find several fishos loading up on squid and yakkas for the morning session ahead.

There's also a boating/tackle shop right on the corner of New South Head road near Rose bay Wharf - the one with tinnys parked all over the road all around it. It sells bait.

But if you really want to build your knowledge about fishing the area then get out there and put a line in the water. It's really the only way.