Workshop This Thursday

Ross Hunter

Raiders .

I am thrilled taht I will get to finally meet many of you on Thursday night at Kinsgrove RSL

TO GIVE YOU AN IDEA OF WHAT WE HAVE PLANNED

I will endevour to waffle around the following subjects

Yellowfin and how to catch

Kingfish Jigging techniques.

Snapper on floaters as well as my favourites The marlin ...Here a few yarns of some extra special fish including the current Sydney record Harvey Sainsbury's 300kg blue

We will have question and answer segments throughout the night

I have one of my band coming to back me up on a couple of tracks off my albums and maybe a little Jimmy Buffet

We will then have Stewy Donna, Outdoor Dan and my wife Judy help with Wiggles actions, with a rousing rendition of "Shark Fishing"

"Just sittin' in the lounge room wishin'

We were out there shark Fishing"

I will bring a few albums along if any one wants them Costs $25.00 for the two cd's That's for 26 songs all originals. That's $10.00 off for Raiders only

We will then finish up with a dvd On a 100 kg yellowfin caught a t the Peak on Broadbill on 15kg Roscoe's last (it hurt too much after 4 hours)

If you are then keen and not DVD out...I also have a '75 video of Hat Head in Billfisher and Broadbill trailer boats catching marlin cobia yellowfin and kings

Once again we are looking forward to the night

I am most proud to sponsor such a great fisherman's site A site that has an enormous input from it's members so I really do want to make sure we all have afun informative night on Thursday

See you all there

Ross Hunter