Jb Or Sussex Tips

achjimmy

Hi Raiders

Am hoping to hit JB or Sussex this weekend. I have 4 days and will be based at Callala beach. Would appreciate any tips or spots anybody can share, I would love to christen the boat and give the kids a thrill, not to mention prove the outlaws wrong (who think I am mad). I also don’t mind the shoalhaven/crookhaven but it sounds pretty ordinary at present. Haven’t used the boat yet so I don’t want to wander far.

Gday mate.

If the wind is fair, Eatern side of St Georges basin along drop off and weed banks are good flaty and bream grounds, on pilchards, freash podies or plastics i prefer no4's Gary Glitters. If the wind picks up head for the inlet on a in running tide near weeds or flats should give same results.

Have a gret time.

Garth0_7 :1fishing1:

Gday mate.

If the wind is fair, Eatern side of St Georges basin along drop off and weed banks are good flaty and bream grounds, on pilchards, freash podies or plastics i prefer no4's Gary Glitters. If the wind picks up head for the inlet on a in running tide near weeds or flats should give same results.

Have a gret time.

Garth0_7 :1fishing1:

Hi Garth

Thanks for that. Whats the best ramp for a noob, sanctuary point?

Hi again.

Early i would use Erowal Bay, Good Ramp fairly quiet, deep and cleaning table. After lunch any ramp at sussex there are around four over there. Once again most have cleaning tables and are more sheltered if the wind gets up. Otherwise there are heaps around the Basin.

Hope you bag a feed and would love to hear how you went.

Take care

Garth

:1fishing1: