Where Is....

Guest Jocool

Just to dispel any theories that it aint a creek and just a puddle as Bashir suggests... Look at the circled section of theis pic taken from exactly the same spot! :thumbup:

Incidently...that fish...feeding on the surface seemingly, would have been about 50 cm!

I've out done myself! :risata: Now I'm making them too hard! :thumbup:

This waterway was first navigated by white man around Feb of 1788 by explorers that were with Captain John Hunter! :thumbup: Hope that helps narrow it down!

one of the creeks that drain into the parramatta river, perhaps around toongabbie??

22035[/snapback]

Close...but no cigar Bashir! :thumbdown:

Guest bluecod

OK Joe,

I'll call it for the Lane Cove River [headwaters or tributary] and the explorer was Lt Bradley.

If that aint right I'm not doing any more research - history on the net puts me to sleep :1tongue::1tongue:

Come on guys...It aint THAT hard is it? I would have thought one of you guys would have had this a long time ago!

This is the closest anyone has gotten to it!

one of the creeks that drain into the parramatta river, perhaps around toongabbie??

22035[/snapback]

Do you all need another clue?

OK...Another cryptic clue. One of our NEWER members made a mention of this waterway in another post! :risata: He lives close by apparently! :thumbup:

Duck Creek :1tongue:

22616[/snapback]

FINALLY!!!!!

Good going mate! You used to live down that way didn't you? I would have expecte you to get it earlier! :risata:

Guest bluecod

No Joe - My family left Northmead in 1960 when I was 6 and the closest waterway to home would have been Toongabbie Creek. NikkotheFisho and your last clue gave it away.

This whereis was really frustrating but keep 'em coming as they certainly seem to have attracted a cult following. BTW how did Charmhaven go ? Didyou get a chance to wet a line?

Edited by bluecod

Thanks for the support Bluey. I will post as many as I can get. I will be posting more today actually! :thumbup:

I wasnt sure if it was you, but one of the fishraiders mentioned once that they lived in Granville. They SHOULD have known that creek! :risata:

As far as Charhaven went...it didnt! :thumbdown: