Grrrr! Two Outings, Several Runs And Not One Bloody Landed!

Piss'n'Broke

Hmmmm having a dummy spit. Out last weekend several runs and not a single fish landed (see other report). And to add salt to the wounds out this weekend, 3 nice big runs, 2 dropped fish, and one that put me onto some bloody structure :mad3: .

Anyhow now time to drink and think about what I should have done! At least a nearby boatie scored

What would you all do?

DAN

D&G

PS. I think lots of alcohol might settle my mode ,,,, a lil,,,,,,,,,, :beersmile:

Edited by Dan and Greg

Hmmmm having a dummy spit. Out last weekend several runs and not a single fish landed (see other report). And to add salt to the wounds out this weekend, 3 nice big runs, 2 dropped fish, and one that put me onto some bloody structure :mad3: .

Anyhow now time to drink and think about what I should have done! At least a nearby boatie scored

What would you all do?

DAN

D&G

PS. I think lots of alcohol might settle my mode ,,,, a lil,,,,,,,,,, :beersmile:

i personally would either try other hooks after dropping good fish or lay down till the thought goes away the way fishing has been this winter, darn it.

regards

jewgaffer

fish on :1fishing1::(

Dan what's the go :1fish:

I don't remember the last time you guys went

for 2 consecutive trips for ZERO

Only one thing left to do :beersmile::drunk:

Chris

:Funny-Post:

Hey Chris just as well I dont take fishing too seriously :074::biggrin2::beersmile:... Caines we have been targetting kingys, sometimez maybe a jew aint often though,,,, pfff divers they are easy to catch,,,, our last tally was 3!

D&G