Yft Tommorow

netic

Anyone heading out tommorrow

I know a few guys are out today...Big Steve is with Iain on reel addiction and i couldnt go due to work so im pumped to go tomorrow...just wanna know if anyone else is heading out

east coastin went out today also netic,

I'm sure he will be happy to add to the reports...only if he gets fish :biggrin2:

Yeah i heard Dan T went out on the Boston whaler.....Big STeve and the boys are already back as it was very lumpy out there....they didnt get anything,....and from all the chatter on the VHF nobody else did either...Maybe the boats that hang around till the afternoon will get results....

We will wait and see the results of today to see if we go out....i dont like taking a day off if they arent on the bite...cost too much $$$$$ to not get jack

Edited by netic

I thought that with big seas on their way that all fish inside and outside would be on the bite but high tide this morning in and around the harbour netted only a few Bream just legal but back to grow a bit fatter, blue swimmers taking hooked baits some cuttle tenticles (whoops pulled to hard on it) and a small sole. Didn't see any other boats getting much action.

Nice morning on the water as the last day before the kids are back in school and they were responsible for all the above catches while I baited up and .............. and ................ and fed the little blighters.

The water temp was much warmer (58 f in Middle harbour) than the airtemp today as well with the wind chilling right off out of the sun so wouldn't want to be too far out in a unprotected boat.

Pel