Blackies Mona Vale

luderick59

fished the h igh this morning nil results :thumbdown: peterb new member

that's fishing mate, it happens

but if u doing the right thing (right gears and tackle, right bait, right tide and use of burley), the fish will come

next time lucky

i've been fishing drummer off mona vale headland. good size drummer there

cheers

bertrand

Hi PeterB

:1welcomeani::1welcomeani: to Fishraider ..... anything to do with blackies & I will read it!!! Like you, they have been a bit slow in coming on the chew up here in Forster, too! However, it was August last year when they really came on .... not long now!

Don't give up!

Cheerio

Roberta

that's fishing mate, it happens

but if u doing the right thing (right gears and tackle, right bait, right tide and use of burley), the fish will come

next time lucky

i've been fishing drummer off mona vale headland. good size drummer there

cheers

bertrand

hey bertrand,

what kind of rig,sinker n hook size u using for drummer??? can i ask? hit whale beach stones for nil off the rocks last night.

hey bertrand,

what kind of rig,sinker n hook size u using for drummer??? can i ask? hit whale beach stones for nil off the rocks last night.

:1fishing1: try fishing south whaley just inside the live baiting spot below rayner rd burley with bread cungi for bait or bread cubes i use 25lb maxima 2xstrong 1/o hook ball sinker running to top of hook alvey 650 9144 rod tighten up drag full on :1yikes: and hang on :1yikes: dont forget a long gaff peterb :thumbup:

:1fishing1: try fishing south whaley just inside the live baiting spot below rayner rd burley with bread cungi for bait or bread cubes i use 25lb maxima 2xstrong 1/o hook ball sinker running to top of hook alvey 650 9144 rod tighten up drag full on :1yikes: and hang on :1yikes: dont forget a long gaff peterb :thumbup:

i think i know the spot ur talking about, isnt that called the 'ovens' directly below the end

of rayner rd? dont u need climbing gear to get there i heard. correct if i am wrong please......

:1fishing1:

i think i know the spot ur talking about, isnt that called the 'ovens' directly below the end

of rayner rd? dont u need climbing gear to get there i heard. correct if i am wrong please......

its the next point in towards the beach you will see rod holes [4] with initials snb carved into rock besides them you may have to walk from beach or take same track as the ovens another track goes off to left and down take 12ft of rope and your there but take care also take spinning rod good bonito salmon

walking around to the spot would be easier

:1fishing1: peterb