Squid In Middle Harbour

Mcfusher

Hi All first post! :yahoo:

Me and a mate of mine resently bought a boat of ebay (small 12ft tinny) and fish around middle harbour. we are only 12 so for the moment we are restriceted to midlle harbour. i was wandering if there were any awsome spots around but really if there are any squid spots.

another question i have is what to you think in live baits? which works best?

Cheers Declan

Hi All first post! :yahoo:

Me and a mate of mine resently bought a boat of ebay (small 12ft tinny) and fish around middle harbour. we are only 12 so for the moment we are restriceted to midlle harbour. i was wandering if there were any awsome spots around but really if there are any squid spots.

another question i have is what to you think in live baits? which works best?

Cheers Declan

:1welcomeani:

Mate there is HEAPS of info available if you hit the search engine at the top of the page, my personal favorite is reef beach, there are great weed banks and plenty of hungry squid

Cheers,

Bobfish

Edited by bobfish

:1welcomeani:

Mate there is HEAPS of info available if you hit the search engine at the top of the page, my personal favorite is reef beach, there are great weed banks and plenty of hungry squid

Cheers,

Bobfish

Thanks for the info ill give it a go

:1welcomeani::1welcomeani: to Fishraider, McFusher! Lots of info on Raider re squidding and anything else fishy!!!

Would your name relate to being Scottish at all?? An interesting name, to be sure!

Looking forward to reading reports on your success with squidding & other fishing!

Cheerio

Roberta

:

Would your name relate to being Scottish at all?? An interesting name, to be sure!

Roberta

haha no

my name is ust made up but my last name starts with mc (irish)

thanks for the tips

dex

:1welcomeani: Mcfusher,

If u find a good squid spot be sure to let me know.

Squid hate me.

penguin

haha

ok looks like ill be the scout and report bac if i find any squid spots