Plastic Barrell Bait Tank!

wildfish

hi all! id like to install a plastic barrell live bait tank, im installing it in a nice trimmed box. i have seen the perfect barrell with large screw on lid on my travels at work (bulk food storages i think) but i cant seem to find any for sale!

i have found one the same as dano1's on ebay for $12, great price but its 65liters and i was after something a little smaller!

does any one know where i can get plastic drum with large screw on lid?

Edited by wildfish

hi all! id like to install a plastic barrell live bait tank, im installing it in a nice trimmed box. i have seen the perfect barrell with large screw on lid on my travels at work (bulk food storages i think) but i cant seem to find any for sale!

i have found one the same as dano1's on ebay for $12, great price but its 65liters and i was after something a little smaller!

does any one know where i can get plastic drum with large screw on lid?

Wildfish try some homebrew shops. they have 25 & 30 lt containers.

thanks pete! johnno sent me that link by pm!

got my barrel $16 - 40L at leppington!

have my pump and fittings, waiting for box which im trimming and seating the drum in! should be here by friday!!! then its just a matter of slappin it in and postin up the pics! :yahoo:

im building this way as i dont want to drill holes in my hull! but it will end up being considerably cheaper than a bought one! just hope the sikaflex holds the pump housing to the transom! think itll be ok!

pics soon! thanks guys! :thumbup: