Parra And Lane Cove River

nargse1

Hey Raiders

i fish my local lane cove and parramatta river(glasdesville,huntersHill, lane cove) landbased a fair bit and have been catching nothing at all. i usually use plastics and hard bodies but have even been using baits abit and still nothing.

Wondering if anyone else is fishing these areas and if they have had any luck?

Do plastics work at night????

Cheers all

Nargse1

Hey Raiders

i fish my local lane cove and parramatta river(glasdesville,huntersHill, lane cove) landbased a fair bit and have been catching nothing at all. i usually use plastics and hard bodies but have even been using baits abit and still nothing.

Cheers all

Nargse1

dito! dead! nothing in 3 trips other than choppers

Mate theres plenty of fish to be had at the moment. Indeed it is tough compared to the warmer months however dont let that stop you from getting out there. Put in the hours and persevere and you will be rewarded, Exile bay at low tide wading the flats along the western stretch is great this time of year. This time last year we were pulling 5kg+ bags of bream landbased from this area!

Not that i have tried recently, but my point is the fish are there, you just have to find them and work out what they want and when they want it.

DAN

Hey Raiders

Cheers all

Nargse1

Try flicking lures in Canada Bay from the back 9 of Barnwell Park Golf course. You need a rising tide to work from the wall behind the 18th gree. It's a public course so you can fish there and you will not get any grief

from the golfers. Good flathead and bream can be found. Don't know about night fishing but it should work just as well.

:1fishing1: Hey nargse maybe you can't fish :thumbdown:

my little cuz

just remember who got you onto plastics buddy. you need to get some hard bodies too mate and i suggest travelling around always with a rod and plastics as you realised the other day as we drove to the national park near yours and there was one rod.....(whos car?whos rod?) hahaha :tease:

stop fixing qantas planes and :pokey: get ur boat fixed so we can go out and get some decent fish.......................

and tell the :wife: to stop stressing ill look after you.

bring back the summer :1wallbash:

Try flicking lures in Canada Bay from the back 9 of Barnwell Park Golf course. You need a rising tide to work from the wall behind the 18th gree. It's a public course so you can fish there and you will not get any grief

from the golfers. Good flathead and bream can be found. Don't know about night fishing but it should work just as well.

me and a mate who never fishes were cleaning up last year this time at putney on bream...at night.... plastics do work at night, if you can fish them effectively.... you really need to know the spot so you can visualize what your lure is doing and where it is...