Harbour And Heads 04/08/07

sanger

Hey guys not much to report!!!

Plenty of live bait, We got yakka's, slimies and a squid. Options were limited a little because of the wind. Dropped a collection of each at the wreck, north head, south head and middle harbour and a few other spots along with pillies prawns and bottle squid.... We caught one leather jacket and some small pinkies and didn't get anything else reasonable all day!!!!

Water temp was pretty cold in middle harbour, was only 13 when we set out this morning, so that probably put the brakes on a little.

Nice enough day on the water even though we only honned our live bait catching skills and fed the leathery's.

Next time Cadget, Next time............. :1prop::1prop::1prop:

P.s Pretty windy for the guys chasing makos in the tournament this weekend!!!

Great day to be out there mate, and you got those slimies too! :thumbup: on jiggs or bait?

Hey bobfish we got them on a small rod ive been using for squid. I think before we have only been using really small pieces of bait and i just threw on some larger pieces and that worked a treat!!!! Thanks for your help again! Day was kinda nice but the wind was pretty annoying!!! I really have to get some fish next time i go out or im going to be really :mad3: !

Hey bobfish we got them on a small rod ive been using for squid. I think before we have only been using really small pieces of bait and i just threw on some larger pieces and that worked a treat!!!! Thanks for your help again! Day was kinda nice but the wind was pretty annoying!!! I really have to get some fish next time i go out or im going to be really :mad3: !

Glad to see you have them sorted, my work here is done :074: Im pulling my hair out a bit too, im just gonna use it as a chance to stock up on bait and get my tackle ready for spring :thumbup:

Better luck next time,

Bobfish

Glad to see you have them sorted, my work here is done :074: Im pulling my hair out a bit too, im just gonna use it as a chance to stock up on bait and get my tackle ready for spring :thumbup:

Better luck next time,

Bobfish

Yeah im starting to feel the same way!!!! I cant catch a decent size fish to save myself at the moment!!!! Have that raider tuna fishing day coming up soon and a few more trips out wide over the next few months to try crack it for a yellowfin before the water warms up again!!!! I think this year is going to be the year i chase a big dollie as my summer goal!!!! Not going to neglect the kings though!!!!!!