Botany Bay

The Novice

Or to put it really simply , find the fish farm , then head towards the shore. You will see an area of turbulent water , thats the Hot Water Outlet.

Ross

Follow the above directions and u would have to be blind to miss it.

penguin

You can hardly tell a difference in temperature at all..I usually fish this spot at least once every outing, and i still do not know why i keep going back..The only 'big' fish you will catch there are stingrays and sharks..

You can hardly tell a difference in temperature at all..I usually fish this spot at least once every outing, and i still do not know why i keep going back..The only 'big' fish you will catch there are stingrays and sharks..

i would have to lean domzas way on this one i have caught nice bream there but apart from that shovel nose sharks and rays galore.

still some good fish to be had if you go by what others catch there though.

Popped my kingie cherry at the hot water outlets!!!!! No biggie but he went 64 so big enough!