Narrabeen Lake

luderick59

Hi Pete

Well done in difficult conditions! It was horrible here yesterday - bitterly cold & windy.

Were you casting further out, like I was last weekend? Further out & Deeper??

Better keep some of that cabbage for me, on Fri!!!

I will be in touch!

Cheerio

ROberta

Well done Peter,

fishing the westerly can be a bugger and not the most comforting! :frozen::ranting2:

Went for a luderick fish myself yesterday (upper Cooks River) and took the girlfriend out to christen her new rod the wind killed most of my usual haunts so i found a nice spot i had not tried before, great drop off and drift well we got 10 fish between us and dropped 5 loads of downs. looks as if they have moved in to my local so i'm happy and its only a 5 minute walk from home. The girlfriend was ecstatic about catching her first ever luderick she got 3 all up and i think shes addicted now :1prop::1fishing1:

Any how great day and a top effort for you peter.

Tight lines all.

LA :beersmile::beersmile:

It's funny that Peter i have to agree over the short years i have bee chasing them i have caught my biggest estuary fish on cabbage even a long way up the Cooks River, the biggest fish in the Port Hacking are taken on cabbage at place called loch lomand, i also find you get very few sawtail surgeon and when the black trevs are around in plagues itis a good way to beat them and get a feed of blackies.

Cheers

LA :1fishing1::beersmile: