Why Does My Boat Cabin Stink?

Boban

I went fishing during the week and the next day after work I had to clean the boat.

When I got in the cabin, there was this gawd awful smell coming from the cabin. Well I thought there must be some bait in there, but alas, there was nothing of the sort.

What do you think it was? It didn't smell like a fish product, but it did smell.

By the way Swordie you left your ugg boats on board mate..........

Now if I could just work out the source of that odour. :biggrin2:

I knew I was missing somthing dear to my heart ,but that smell was the bottle of YUM I spilt in your glove box :074::074:

Will get the ughhies off you soon Mitch :biggrin2:

I went fishing during the week and the next day after work I had to clean the boat.

When I got in the cabin, there was this gawd awful smell coming from the cabin. Well I thought there must be some bait in there, but alas, there was nothing of the sort.

What do you think it was? It didn't smell like a fish product, but it did smell.

:Funny-Post::074:

Good one, never saw that coming.

penguin

Mitch, I have been doing some deep thinking about this problem and I think the principle of elimination could work the best in this particular case.

Remove the spilt fish hormone oil out of the glove box first and see if the squid in the life jacket closet is giving off a mere whisp of odour at this early stage and it was only last Wednesday when we fished anyway.

Should you wish to retain the intrinsic value of the Cruise Craft, it could be an urgent matter of sniff and detect but hasten as the squid may mature into a darker phase of decay by next week and not withstanding that, you may still not know with certainty if that particular squid pack was the culprit as a supervening event may have occurred.

The odour of old squid rotting away couldn't really be described as smelling like a fish product either so that could confuse the issue somewhat. :(

Hope this clears things up.post-829-1186814052_thumb.jpg

jewgaffer :1fishing1: