Forster Fish?

Mcfusher

HI raiders,

Heading to fortser for the apec long weekend :biggrin2: and wondering if there is and good spots? staying on 1 mile beach but i dont do rock fishing! i might take a tinny but not sure.

any info apreicated :thumbup:

Cheers, Mcfusher :1fishing1:

Over to you Roberta.........

Thanks Pete!!! :1prop:

Hi Mcfusher - what do you normally fish for? If you are staying at One Mile (just around the corner from me at Burgess Beach!) make sure you bring your surf gear as well. There have been some great bream around, also salmon & tailor. You can get worms on the beach there & can also get flatties & squid off the southern end.

Re your tinny - this just opens it right up for you .... The blackies & bream are on the chew in the lake, along with some stud whiting around the leases & the flatties are firing up now, too.

Give me a yell closer to the time & we may be able to wet a line together! BTW ... when is the APEC weekend?? :( (it doesn't have as much meaning for us rural folk!)

Cheerio

Roberta

Thanks Roberta.

The APEC long weekend is on the 7th til the 9th of september.

I usually target estuine fish and love catchin squid. i have caught fish off the beach before and have surf rods.

I have never caught a blackie and dont have any gear for them.

Cheers Mcfusher

Oooooh!! I can feel a squid & blackie session coming on!!!

I recently bought a yozuri lure & would love to try it out with someone who knows where to go! You can get me into squid & I'll get you into blackies!!!

Sounds great!

Cheers

ROberta