Yarra Bay 22/8 Nothing

dani!o

went to yarra bay today and got nothing... i thought i would try plastic lures today to target flathead... i walked up and down the entire beach with a worm jig and didnt get a bite... my brother says he got a big hit on his lure but he turned his line into grapes and eventually it all got stuck in the reef...

met up with another local friendly fisherman who says he got a salmon off the beach yesterday, but didnt get nothing today either... he was fishing with bait i think, so neither bait nor lure was working today...

think this friday to sunday will be good, tides around 6pm, so itll be on time with sunset...

thats all folks, hope you all have better luck!

went to yarra bay today and got nothing... i thought i would try plastic lures today to target flathead... i walked up and down the entire beach with a worm jig and didnt get a bite... my brother says he got a big hit on his lure but he turned his line into grapes and eventually it all got stuck in the reef...

met up with another local friendly fisherman who says he got a salmon off the beach yesterday, but didnt get nothing today either... he was fishing with bait i think, so neither bait nor lure was working today...

think this friday to sunday will be good, tides around 6pm, so itll be on time with sunset...

hard luck there with the fishing mate, im sure you will crack a few if you keep on trying, its definately slow at the moment.

Hey man, yeah the weather is looking good for this weekend.

Keep trying, theres got to be a few flathead in that area. Try chucking a few squid jigs around there aswell.

im sure there will be heaps of fish after the rain. Lets go on the weekend dani!o

ya bro, me and my brother are heading out for a big day friday, we're considering going to parsley bay, camp cove, maroubra for a while, then back to yarra... what about you are you free friday???