What Are The Fishraider Members Doing This Weekend?

johnno

Tommorrows plan is to be on water at 7am, Botany for livie fish then out to do some bottom bashing browns then look for some decent water to start a cube trail with ON EDGE, OUTDODAD and buddy Dave on board all weather pending of course, we will be on AM 94 and Scanning 16 and 81 on the FM, call sign OFFTAP, Good luck all and give us a yell, hoping to be back late with esky full and smiles all round. Cheers Dave

Hey Oz,

I will be on the usual channels, surfing in between 16, 81 and 27mhz 94. Give us a call "Domenica III".

Whats your call sign?

Just in case you guys are looking for water we are trolling all day in "no regrets" on vhf, usually just listen to 16 though.

Fishlexic/netic and others, how did you boys end up going? Cant be stuffed waisting fuel with such an inconsistent tuna bite so we stayed home. Opening day sailpast and pointscore next week for Botany GFC.

Daniel

Only a few boats out today , very sloppy conditions, 19.2 deg at browns , too crap to cube so just bottom bounced before conditions worsened and headed back, not sure if any fin caught , though i did spot Marlin on surface just east of shelf in 18.9, but wouldnt play.

Fishlexic/netic and others, how did you boys end up going? Cant be stuffed waisting fuel with such an inconsistent tuna bite so we stayed home. Opening day sailpast and pointscore next week for Botany GFC.

Daniel

Crap didnt turn a reel all day!

That's the one I "hear" on the odd occasion at work. :biggrin2:

You must be close by? :biggrin2:

There is a boat with a fishraider sticker on it that is parked next door to Sureflo.......yours by any chance?

Yep, both are mine.

You will have to drop in and introduce yourself.

Cheers

Greg

Yep, both are mine.

You will have to drop in and introduce yourself.

Cheers

Greg

Yep, might do that when I get a chance.

I thought someone from Fishraider might have something to do with it, I saw the sticker on the boat out the front.