What Are The Fishraider Members Doing This Weekend?

johnno

What are all the fishraider members getting up to this weekend?

the 1st,2nd September 2007

Spring is here :thumbup:

It,s my Daughters first Birthday

Also it's not to late to attendee the up and coming social social in 2 weeks

What ever you end up doing, BE SAFE.

And take care on the waterways.

Edited by johnno

Hoping the missus will come along for a Bass fish tomorrow :biggrin2:

Have a great weekend all and :1happybday: to your cute litle girl ,Johnno :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy.

We will be celebrating Donnas daughter Vanessa's 21st on Saturday night . :beersmile::beersmile:

Myself and Crikey Ben will be hitting Botany Bay for a pratice sesion

before the big social day hope to find a good spot and get onto some fish

whilst the :wife: will be at a baby shower with our 2 girls it is such a pity we

where not invited :thumbup:

Cheers

I think i'll head out into Sydney Harbour in me tinny on saturday morning.

Probably head on over to north head and spend the first hour or so chasing the squidleys and depending on the results i shall see how things go from there!

Planning to head to botany bay early saturday morning as :wife: has baby shower in the arvo and i have kid sitting duty.Sunday bbq at in-laws for fathers day and daughters 5th bday.

Stephen

:1fishing1::1fishing1:

The father in law has bailed on me :mad3:

But have convinced the :wife: that i need to buy some new stuff for the boat,so it is ready for holidays in 2 weeks. :yahoo:

Edited by stephen.h

Looking like I might hit Botany Friday morning for a few hours all dependent on the 15-25knt winds , otherwise might convince the :wife: to go early Sunday morning then off to father-in-law’s for a BBQ.

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there. Good luck with the fishing

Mat

Im heading off for suit fittings for my wedding in Nov, the :wife: is off doing bride stuff with her bridesmaids so ill be hitting the harbor Saturday just after lunch.

Sunday looking to head out for a couple hours before fathers day out west with the old fella.

cheers

Dan

Our Drfit Car is racing at Oran Park on Saturday and the :wife: and kids have decided we are going fishing on Sunday.

post-2813-1188465050_thumb.jpg

We will hit Sydney Harbour.

Probably around Middle Harbour/Spit area unless it is calm and maybe I will venture outside if the kids and :wife: can handle it.

Cheers

Greg

Our Drfit Car is racing at Oran Park on Saturday and the :wife: and kids have decided we are going fishing on Sunday.

Probably around Middle Harbour/Spit area unless it is calm and maybe I will venture outside if the kids and :wife: can handle it.

Cheers

Greg

I want your life Thunder!! :thumbup::thumbup::beersmile: hope you can find time for a beer between your racing and the :wife: making you go fishing! lol

Heading out saturday with no regrets to pick up some live bait real quick drift for a couple of flatties then have a troll out wide for some tuna or what ever we can rustle up then be back by 330 with a full boat of fish so he can get to his party!!!!

Well........... Thats the plan anyway!!!! :1prop:

Tight lines guys :1fishing1:

I want your life Thunder!! :thumbup::thumbup::beersmile: hope you can find time for a beer between your racing and the :wife: making you go fishing! lol

You could have knocked me over with a feather when she said we should be going fishing, as that is not her!!! (Neither is car racing and I haven't got her to the track yet).

She then informs me that my 7 year old son has to tell the other kids what he did on the weekend, and it has been the same stuff for months. Fishing would be something good for him to talk about !!!

I think I need to thank the 7 year old more to thank than the :wife: - Bloke in Training !!!

If I can get him on my side, life will be great !!!

Cheers

Greg

I'm going to Darwin to fish for GTs Queenies land based then a charter chasing spaniards next wednesday.

A bit excited.

Did I say I was going to Darwin?? :biggrin2:

Have a good one all.

Cheers

Good luck Neil and looking forward the the posts from that area :thumbup:

Fishing comp weekend for our club and the last one for the season....Cassie and I are hoping to take an esky full of Blackies to weigh in on Sunday afternoon...we'll be fishing first light Saturday and probably all day and also get a Sunday morning session in...this is a make or break weekend with several trophies up for grabs...

Cheers

Greg

That's the one I "hear" on the odd occasion at work. :biggrin2:

You must be close by? :biggrin2:

There is a boat with a fishraider sticker on it that is parked next door to Sureflo.......yours by any chance?