Rzep

wildfish

just seen paul in fishing nsw mag! p24

wearing his fishraider beanie and holding a nice hairtail!

Hi wildfish thanks for those gps marks again. If I can work this darn Sitex menu out I'll be back in business again.

It's really great that Paul rzep will now be celebrated with a superstar status again but the downside is that he'll now be exposed to the public.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

PS Paul I haven't bought my dozen copies yet, but you were holding that hairtail tight by the neck and not just loose by the tail, weren't you???

JG.

Edited by jewgaffer

but you were holding that hairtail tight by the neck and not just loose by the tail, weren't you???

jewgaffer,

I sure was holding it tight by the neck. :1prop:

With a set of teeth like that there was no way that i was letting it near me.

It was a nice suprise to be told that my picture was in the magazine as I had no idea that it was going to be published.

My :wife: went down and grabed a copy of it for me today :thumbup:

jewgaffer,

I sure was holding it tight by the neck. :1prop:

With a set of teeth like that there was no way that i was letting it near me.

It was a nice suprise to be told that my picture was in the magazine as I had no idea that it was going to be published.

My :wife: went down and grabed a copy of it for me today :thumbup:

Good result Paul, it was still a good fish and most do call hairtail that.

Hey Paul, shame you were holding it tight by the neck and not just loosely by the tail because it could be better to see a bit more action with hairtail these days, such as releasing a determined hairtail from ones top lip or some other form of viewer excitement especially with other biting critters such as big mud crabs, mourays and pike eels.

Regards Paul and it sure takes a very nice photo to win a spot in a good magazine like that I'm sure. :thumbup:

jewgaffer :1fishing1: