Brown Trout To Bass

kiwi waynie

GEE IT'S BEEN A BIG DAY.

Started off sleeping in and not hearing my brother knocking on the door at 4:15am. Luckily he was still keen to go for a fish when i rang him at 4:40 saying what happened to you :1prop: Got going at 5:00 off to a new spot i hadn't tried before. First fish came at around 7am a nice brown hen for Davo his first trout and only bout his 4th or 5th lure caught fish. The lure of choice was a pink Tassie Devil which i only picked out for him for cast distance realy but to prove it was no fluke he landed his second trout a buck of nice size a bit over an hour later. With commitments at home we headed off at 10:30am, happy for davo even if i had'nt landed a fish.

post-4283-1189165829_thumb.jpgpost-4283-1189165870_thumb.jpg

Opon arriving home my 5yo son was a bit disapointed he could'nt have gone. He must have been using the sad puppy dog eyes trick cause next thing i know i've promised to take him down the Nepean for a afternoon sesh. So off we go to Devlins lane (how do you guys that go there feel about the changes :thumbdown: ) the target was to try to get a stinky carp fishing weighted bread baits. Bugger me he lands a small bass.

post-4283-1189165943_thumb.jpg

A first for Jimmy only a small one but a bass all the same. It was to be the only fish for the afternoon so once again i go fishless, happy for Jim but my lack of success was starting to eat at me. So i'm now confused as to wether i've had a good day fishin or a bad one, beats workin so i'll go with good even if i've waited weeks for my doughnuts.

Lata Raida.

Waynie

Top report Woospa!!! But what about me!!! Thanks for ringin' me teasing me with news of Browns this morning ... especially when I was at WORK!!!!

ALSO.... You never rang me to tell me you were going for an arvo sesh!!! :ranting2:

Thanks mate.... but you know where I'll be Sunday morning!!! :fishing1:

Cheers

GARN

Edited by PJ Garn

Another addition to the Raider ranks!!! :yahoo:

What a great couple of outings for you! Super that Jimmy got his first bass! Those trout look great, too! Always a blast when you catch something when you are not really expecting to!

Well done

Roberta