Blackfish From Woronora!

galvin

g'day raiders..

The sarvo about 2 i turned to my apprentice, mate lets hurry up so we can get out of here, he turned and said 'why' i said.... mate were going for a fish! NEVER SEEN HIM WORK FASTER!!! we both enjoy getting out there and having a dig at the old blackfish, his a novice at fishing all together but i have been lucky enough to show him the ropes and now his hooked! :1fishing1:

Got to one of my fav spots in the woronora, with all the recent rain i thought we would struggle but i was so wrong close to a down every cast.. we fished the last hour of the run out... ended up with 6 nice blackies ranging from 29cm to 39cm.. a nice feed for a hours work. alot of throw backs, but still what a top afternoon but the river side. got a couple weeks off soon so look out pb.......

post-2163-1189672409_thumb.jpgpost-2163-1189672455_thumb.jpgpost-2163-1189672491_thumb.jpg

sorry bout pics camera phone... :thumbdown: i should invest in a digital camera!

thanks for reading... cheers livebait!! :beersmile:

g'day raiders..

The sarvo about 2 i turned to my apprentice, mate lets hurry up so we can get out of here, he turned and said 'why' i said.... mate were going for a fish! NEVER SEEN HIM WORK FASTER!!! we both enjoy getting out there and having a dig at the old blackfish, his a novice at fishing all together but i have been lucky enough to show him the ropes and now his hooked! :1fishing1:

Got to one of my fav spots in the woronora, with all the recent rain i thought we would struggle but i was so wrong close to a down every cast.. we fished the last hour of the run out... ended up with 6 nice blackies ranging from 29cm to 39cm.. a nice feed for a hours work. alot of throw backs, but still what a top afternoon but the river side. got a couple weeks off soon so look out pb.......

post-2163-1189672409_thumb.jpgpost-2163-1189672455_thumb.jpgpost-2163-1189672491_thumb.jpg

sorry bout pics camera phone... :thumbdown: i should invest in a digital camera!

LUVA WORK a GOOD REPORT

Roscoe

Great report Livebait! Well done! Some nice looking fish there. Did your buddy pull some in too? He'll probably think it is too easy!!!

Great day for it, too!

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

g'day raiders..

Nice afternoon... GREAT FISHING... good on you. I also went for the blackies(thats all I go for these days) this sarvo at capt cook. All the indicators were there moon, tide, and sunset. Same results, a down nearly every cast ended up with 6 up to 35 cm, although got busted off 3 times and dropped many more, just were not sticking on the hook. They came on the bite about 3.30 till dark, when I once again busted off and it was too dark for me to re tie hook on.........dont you hate getting old. Good to see a similar result at another location.

Regards Greg

Hi Livebait,

great to know that you are giving the apprentice all he needs to know about the good old work ethic;

"teach a man to work and he earns a dollar, teach a man to fish and he's hooked for life"!! Hope there are many more times you need to show him some of those ""trade skills""

Well done, keep it up.

Sails

thanx for the kind words raiders... :thumbup:

roberta- yes he did he caught a couple legal ones and alot of undersized, .. he wants to invest in a decent rod, he uses a 6ft spin :074: but hey were all gotta start somewhere.. like you roberta i get a kick out of showing someone how to target these fantastic fish, sometimes i have just as much fun watching as catching..

moonset- good to see them around there as well... i have to give the pylons a work over soon, sounds like you had a ball....

regards livebait!! :beersmile:

hey livebait ....being an old woronora boy would love to join you one day ....use to catch heaps of blackfish under the old road bridge before they tore it down .... spent many days fishin princess park and the reserve.... drop me a line any time ....bob