Patonga Dark Corner

charlie51

Hi All

Going down to Patonga to camp with the kids for the first week of the school holidays usaully pick up a few flattiies in Patonga creek just wondering if anyone can tell me where Dark Corner is? As I noticed it mentioned in a couple of the posts.

Thanks in advance Charlie

its really really good for jews and sharks not big sharks theres tons of bream and flatties as it is all reef-ish with sand in between and u can always go over the creek theres a really nice rock on low ive caugh all my flatties off there if u walk up the creek path its on ur left about 100m up the track its a really good fishin spot and if u like wading go out the front of the carvo park with plastics or prawns and fresh bottle squid ill pm u the place where u get them so i ont get in trouble off admin

Hi Owen

I will be camping there form next Sunday for a week so if your around say hello, I will have a 3.95 Brooker Trekker with an 18 HP Tohatsu 4 stroke on the back I have converted it to a side consul so should be easy to spot. It's being towed by a green hail damaged Subaru forester. I will be camping close to the boat ramp.

Charlie

Love Patonga - great vibe there and even better fishing!

So many great spots in the river and outside.. good options for almost* any weather..

Good luck! Unfortunately I couldn't get a spot there this long weekend - but i will be staying at Umina so will be fishing the area.. so will say hi to the raiders when I am there!

share a story & a beer :)

Cheers,

Steve.