Middle Harbour

zen801

Hey raiders,

Well i am finally back on the water having got my trailer refurbed and now good to go.

Ive been looking at the boat for the past week and couldnt bear it any longer so got my stuff together and got out there Friday for the arvo high tide.

Hit Seaforth and started to get the burly going. Conditions were OK with a bit of wind but it was tolerable.

Pinkies moved in and went on the chew. This is usually a good sign in MH as you now other fish will be not to far behind them.

First keeper was a nice fat bream then a trevally. I then got a hit when i was bringing a bait up and saw a flash in the water. Over then next hour or so i got four very nice fat tailer. Biggest went about 50cm.

Stuck a slab down for a jewie but no takers. Slabbed up the tailor and salted then down as future jewie bait for the beach.

Good to get out there.

Cheers :thumbup:

hey zenman good work! hope you can turn those tailor into some big jewies!! i was thinking of having a go up middle harbour on sunday/monday depending on conditions, are there any placey you'd recomend, i was thinking around pickering or something, i'l probs end up spending the night there... Good work none the less!

Hey Dan,

Yeah mate its good to be out there again.

Only problem some idiot in a CL55 crashed into my car yesterday so wont be towing the boat until fixed now.

Not much damage so shouldnt take long. Dan did i see you fishing seaforth reading the paper on Sunday?

Cheers

Hey Dan,

Only problem some idiot in a CL55 crashed into my car yesterday so wont be towing the boat until fixed now.

Not much damage so shouldnt take long. Dan did i see you fishing seaforth reading the paper on Sunday?

Cheers

yeah mate that was me.

now im trying to remember which one you were.

Was a cracker of a day out there wasnt it. Now you know which boat i am, you'll have to come say gday next time for a yarn.

Dan,

I was in a white 3.75m quintrex tinnie witha blue stripe. I am not sure you saw me as i think you were reading the fishing report or how Manly will win the GF. Keep my eyes out for you in future.

Netic,

Mate what a bummer it is when someone crashes into you. Insurance companies are a hassel and the cost of repairs in unbelievable. Hope you get it sorted quick and easy.

Fishlexic,

Mate we will have to go for a fish when my car is sorted.

Cheers.

Dan,

I was in a white 3.75m quintrex tinnie witha blue stripe. I am not sure you saw me as i think you were reading the fishing report or how Manly will win the GF. Keep my eyes out for you in future.

was either reading about manly or looking to see how much my horses lost by the day before!!

Dan,

Netic,

Mate what a bummer it is when someone crashes into you. Insurance companies are a hassel and the cost of repairs in unbelievable. Hope you get it sorted quick and easy.

Fishlexic,

Mate we will have to go for a fish when my car is sorted.

Cheers.

No worries mate,

Ive been pretty busy this week anyway. Id say id come tow your boat for you but i havent got a tow bar etc

Hey Dan,

Cheers

At least if he is driving a CL55 he's insured! :074::biggrin2:

G