Another Fun Session

Red

Hit the bay again this morning with my mate Artie. Had to be off the water at 8am so an early start was mandatory. Arty doesn't get too much time to fish these days and he was hoping to enjoy a couple hours of fun.

We shot off to get squid and fed them to the poor kings at Mouli Pt and the Drums. I think we hooked a dozen or so kings but only managed to land 7 on light tackle. Artie got to fight the majority of them and he can't wait for the next opportunity to get amongst them.

I'm sure many of you are getting sick of my monotonous kingfish reports so i promise this will be the last for a while. Go get 'em Raiders :thumbup:

Cheers

Red

Johnno, no need to be sad mate. You will make up for it before too long.

Tabsy, Artie runs the local tacklo. Between running the store and a very young family, spare time is non existant. Hoping to take him out for some more short stints in the near future as he really enjoyed and appreciated the trip. You out chasing fin this weekend?

Regards

Red

LOL....mate i won't ask. What's the bet you nail one too :1prop: . I will be chasing reds outside, in a bid to escape the crowds.

There's been a lot of good fish coming your way of late. When it rains, it pours :thumbup:

Regards

Red

Netic/Frank, i think its time to hit the harbour. Just got a solid report of kings to 94cm.....might have to dust off the heavy gear.

Edited by Red