Finally Got It Right

boating

Hi All

Now that I have finally worked out what I am doing I can send in my fishing reports. We have just came back from visiting my father in Campbelltown and while we where down there my brother aussiebigbob was kind enough to lend us his beautiful Cox Craft on Monday for a days fishing in Botany Bay. We were on the water around 6.30am and as usual the wind was blowing and the sea was choppy, but being our only day out we thought we would give it a try. We headed straight out and anchored up between the 2 heads, we hooked up on a couple of jackets, 2 rockcods, a snapper and a few unknown fish, around 9am the wind dropped and the sea settled so we motored out around near Cronulla Beach where we did several drifts picking up 38 flatties, and I might add we got quite a few around the 1/2m mark we were stoked. We then shifted over to the loading docks were we did abit of trawling and we managed to pick up 7 tailors which about that time we then decided to call it quits at around 3pm. So I would say we had a pretty good day out thanks to my brother and we had plenty of fish to share with family and friends. Cheers to aussiebigbob :beersmile:

wow! 38, thats crazy!

What bait were you using?

They're definately turning up a tiny early this year huh

We were using squid, prawns and pillies but personal for me I like to use a cocktail which means I use a hard bait with a soft bait at the same time on the same hook, I find that if at first you get abit of a touch first off and miss it there,s that chance that you still have enough bait left for a second chance, it just works for me. And I am not sure if this is early as this is the first time I have fished in Botany Bay.

Cheers

Cindy.

first of all i can tell you it was not easy driving of to work :mad3: from the boat ramp with an empty trailer :thumbdown:

you dont know how cruel that was waving to me as you drove off towards botany bay :mad3:

but thats life and was glad you had a good days :1fishing1:

now you have finaly got it down pat , we can expect photo's on your next report

cheers

bob

Edited by aussie big bob

first of all i can tell you it was not easy driving of to work :mad3: from the boat ramp with an empty trailer :thumbdown:

you dont know how cruel that was waving to me as you drove of towards to entrance to the bay :mad3:

cheers

bob

You sure can and once again thanks heaps for a day out with your boat and not you, and I am sorry if I caused you any pain while I was having fun.

LYH

Cindy.

you dont know how cruel that was waving to me as you drove off towards botany bay :mad3:

cheers

bob

Bob you are better man than me. Great result hopefully your boat will be just lucky for you?