Squid Sesh After Work

cflife

post-4239-1191540516_thumb.jpgpost-4239-1191540577_thumb.jpgGot out of work early yesterday :yahoo: headed straight to my favorite little squid spot in the harbour

kicked off squiding around 6 ish packed up 930ish ended up with 37 , including 6 cuttle , most fairly small good bait size , snapped locked em , dropped em off at mums in city as i have no more freezer room :wife: aint happy

lots of squid around was jigging up to 4 on a single 50 metre drift.

All in all good to be out in amongst it , cant wait for the kings.

Cheers :biggrin2:

Guy,

Nice work mate.

Didn't realise that was you last night. I really need to pay more attention :074:

I was behind the wheel of the other boat, it was my brother that you were chatting with.

I ended up with 10 and a cutty, but the pup ate 4. Bad idea giving him a taste for them :074:

The brother and my mate ended up with 5 or 6 tailor each.

I wil be out over the weekend and Monday through thursday arvos next week.

See ya out there.

Cheers.

Robbie.

post-4239-1191540516_thumb.jpgpost-4239-1191540577_thumb.jpgGot out of work early yesterday :yahoo: headed straight to my favorite little squid spot in the harbour

kicked off squiding around 6 ish packed up 930ish ended up with 37 , including 6 cuttle , most fairly small good bait size , snapped locked em , dropped em off at mums in city as i have no more freezer room :wife: aint happy

lots of squid around was jigging up to 4 on a single 50 metr drift.

All in all good to be out in amongst it , cant wait for the kings.

Cheers :biggrin2:

great effort again :thumbup: , mate it was really helpful on the advise you gave us last night, we didnt do too well but we really appreciated meeting and seeing the catch for ourselves.

the live bait tank set up is a great idea and i think i will set it up the same way yours is.

hope to see you out on the water again .

cheers noel :thumbup:

Bloody ripper......top effort mate,,,, as said lots of valuable bait there.

How many times you get inked and how the hell do you not get ink in the tank and on the deck.

cheers james

G,day

James belive me theres plenty of ink throughout the boat ,and in my fingernails (lol)

Mate recurculating 75 lrt tank keeps the water fairly clean.

Cheers

great effort again :thumbup: , mate it was really helpful on the advise you gave us last night, we didnt do too well but we really appreciated meeting and seeing the catch for ourselves.

the live bait tank set up is a great idea and i think i will set it up the same way yours is.

hope to see you out on the water again .

cheers noel :thumbup:

G,day Noel

mate you can set a similar live bait tank up without drilling any holes in your boat.

Let me know iff you need any tips (very easy )

Better luck next time on the fishing , see you out there.

Cheers

Guy

That is a heap of squid, do they ink up a bit and make a mess,or is that all part of the fun of squidding.. Good catch.. Cheers Ray R....

G,day Ray

mate dodging the ink squirts and copping a few is all part of the fun , i take my boat through car lovers car wash on the way home.

Cheers

Guy