Container Warf Boat Ramp - Botnay Bay

HookemDano

Im keen on doing some evening fishing this year and I usually use the container warf boat ramp during the day or early mornings have never fished at night but I was told that leaving your car and trailer in the car park while fishing over night is risky to vandels and the like?

I have never trusted the area after dark, apart fro m the thieves and vandals there's other funny activities in the vicinity!!!!!!! If you want a good ramp use the one at cooks river behind the club reasonably safe but a s with any are ayour always going to risk the odd hoon and vandal but the one i mention is my preference if a mate takes a boat out in the baty i always steer them there if not join the fishos club great ramp and facilities.

cheers

royce.

Im keen on doing some evening fishing this year and I usually use the container warf boat ramp during the day or early mornings have never fished at night but I was told that leaving your car and trailer in the car park while fishing over night is risky to vandels and the like?

I would have to agree......... i would only see it as an invitation for a headache

some one might say your insured but its truely never worth the inconvenience

if you do at least have a set of spare rim's with tryes on call....

Cheers Warnie

:1fishing1: Thanx team raiders I think I definetly will be using the cooks river ramp; I just bought my first boat I have stocked up on Rod's reels and tackle and still have heaps more to acquire. I have been a passenger to many skippers and this year is the first time I get to choose and hunt the fish when and as frequantly as I want. Great season to you all and hope to post some successfull boating sessions for a somewhat first timer at least!!